Friday, May 15, 2009

Chapter 18 - A Letter to Sonya

A Letter to Sonya
Vicky was walking back to her dorm, when she saw IT.
Her third fear! “I’M SHAKING LIKE A LEAF!” Vicky screamed, using convenient footholds on the wall to climb up to the air vents.
By the time she reached the top, IT was gone.
A few minutes later, Vicky returned to the dorm via air vent. Sara and Maria were both in the room. Sara looked up at Vicky.
“I’ve decided,” Sara began dramatically,” that I shall not mope about any longer! Starting in 15 minutes, my last name shall be Smilehappygirl!”
“Awesome,” Vicky replied. She sat down at her desk and began to write:
“Dear Sonya. . .
The month at Supul Academy went by quickly. Too quickly to be normal. Watch your back, sister!!
I’ll tell you all about when I get home in around 15 minutes. I’ll also give you this letter.
By the way, the whole point of writing this letter is in the next paragraph.
Oh wait, never mind. It’s in the NEXT paragraph.
Please don’t annoy me during this week off. A lot of things have been seriously budding me off over the month of September, and now it’s time for me to chill out.
Clovervicky is rising up inside of me. It’s just ready to break the surface.
We may be in serious danger. You undoubtedly remember what happened last time Clovervicky escaped.
OK! See you in. . . um . . . I don’t even understand when.
~Vicky”
“Whatchu writin?” Maria asked.
Vicky jumped up startled. She quickly covered the section with Clovervicky.
“NOTHING OH MY GOD PLEASE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE CAN’T YOU SEE I’M TRYING TO SLEEP?? Well, come on, let’s go home!” Vicky said, getting up. “The week off awaits!”
She quickly stuffed the letter clumsily into her back pocket.
The 3 left the dorm, locking the door behind them
A creeper walked past Vicky’s dorm.
The same creeper bent over to pick up a piece of paper off the floor. It was a letter, addressed to someone named Sonya.
Said creeper opened the letter, and read it very carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment