Friday, May 15, 2009

Chapter 9 - Who Shall Maria Dorm With?

Maria looked around at the sea of people nervously.
As stated before, Maria didn’t really know anyone here. She decided she would just pick a dorm room, and accept whoever else walked in.
As she searched for an empty dorm, she noticed someone was following her. It was Dante Multiplex, the weird and gross nerd who liked to smile at her. He wanted to room together!
“Oh my God ew no please someone help. Not dormin’ with him,” Maria thought.
She looked away just in time to see two girls ducking into a room.
Praying for luck, Maria jumped across the hallway and slid into the room after them.
Inside were two girls who Maria recognized - the red-faced Vicky Apple, and the sobby Sara Crysadgirl.
“And then Ryan said ‘NO! That’s MY monkey!’ and I was all ’That is a CRICKET’ - “
“You guys were on the phone for 20 seconds!” Vicky cried.
“No, this is the beginning of our second break-up, retart!” Sara cried.
“Ahem I’m like here boqay?” Maria asked.
“Huh?” Vicky asked, turning to face her.
“Please I beg to gain entrance into your room for I am being stalked by the strangest guy I ever saw and its really creepy and he wants to room with me but if I can room with you guys then I won’t have to room with him,” Maria pleaded.
“What’s your name, interruptive?” Sara asked.
“Maria.”
“Fine. You’re in,” Sara replied.
“Coool coool,” Maria said.
“Get ready to be tortured,” Vicky whispered to Maria. “I gotta go calm down.”
Vicky left.
Sara turned to Maria.
“You wanna hear about a horrible boy named Ryan?” Sara asked.
“No,” Maria replied with a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment