Thursday, May 28, 2009

Chapter 34 - The Apple Room

Conrad had barely managed to claw a hole through the wall.
He found himself surrounded by apples. Photographs of apples were plastered on the floor and ceiling, while actual apples were stapled to the wall.
“This must be someone else’s room. Vicky HATES apples!” Conrad thought.
He pressed his ear to the door. Vicky’s voice could be heard speaking to Sonya.
“Oh my God I feel like such a creeper,” Conrad thought.
“My plan is to sneak into the basement on Monday night and steal the Orb. I shall be INVINCIBLE!” Conrad heard Vicky scream.
Conrad gasped. Was Vicky evil??
“I can’t believe it…,” Sonya’s voice could be heard. “First you betray Sara, and now this…”
“I did NOT betray Sara! I simply wish she would ease off a little bit. Anyway, she’s not as annoying the pod. Did I TELL you about how they tried to get me to board a train??”
Conrad gasped.
“WHY DO YOU HATE THE POD??” he cried out.
He gasped again, covering his mouth.
“EW! CREEPER IN MY ROOM!” Sonya’s voice screamed.
Conrad jumped up. He accidentally crashed into the wall, sending apples falling and pelting his head. He screamed, falling backwards.
“GO PROTECT MY APPLES!” Sonya screamed.
“NO WAY! I AIN’T GOIN IN THERE!” Vicky screamed.
There was a slapping sound. Conrad covered his mouth as both of the girls started wrestling, just outside of the room he was in!
He began crawling through the hole in the wall. He quickly pulled the chunk of wall he had carved out back into place.
“Hopefully she won’t notice that,” Conrad said.
He then rapidly crawled away.
“I can’t believe this. Actually, I don’t even know what it means. Is Vicky evil? Why does she want the Orb?” Conrad thought.
Only one way to find out, Conrad decided.
He arrived back home.
“How was your walk?” Freckles asked.
Conrad didn’t reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment