Thursday, May 28, 2009

Chapter 28 - Escape With Me!

The witch lady rushed down to the basement, brandishing a long, rusted butcher knife.
“So, who’s it gonna be?” she hissed. Her eyes were randomly red, instead of the usual puce, and Conrad just figured she put on contacts to seem more cool.
“MOM!” Ashley cried. “Give us more time!!”
“MOM?!?!” everyone screamed.
“This LADY is your mother?” Conrad screamed.
“Huh? Oh wait no never mind,” Ashley answered.
“Hullo??!” the witch lady snapped. “I gave you 20 full seconds! Just choose the biggest idiot and give ‘em to me!”
“NO!” Conrad screamed. “We will NOT give in!”
He pulled off his shoe and threw it at the witch lady’s head. She let out a terrible scream, and toppled backwards, unconscious. The knife went flying, and stuck in the wall an inch away from Vicky’s ponytail. Contact solution rolled out of the witch lady’s pocket, confirming Conrad’s suspicions.
Everyone turned to Conrad.
“I keep several cement blocks in each show to support my ankles,” he explained.
“Now how do we get out of here??” Alex asked.
Arm muscles rippling, Ashley yanked her chain off the wall, standing up victoriously.
“Why didn’t you do that in the FIRST PLACE???” Logan demanded.
“I forgot I had arms!” Ashley explained.
After being yanked free, PEEPEE ran up the stairs, and out of the hut.
Conrad was last in the incredibly long line.
“W-wait…,” a voice groaned.
Conrad turned around.
Kyle Joy was sitting there, chained to the wall.
“Please help me… the witch lady isn’t going to kill me, but she makes me churn do much butter…,” he moaned.
Conrad said nothing, just As Kyle Joy always did when Conrad tried to talk to him. He then smiled, turned around, and ran away.

No comments:

Post a Comment