Friday, May 15, 2009

Chapter 20 - Vacation is where Vicky wants to be

Vicky and Sara hurried along the road to the house. It was raining heavily.
They burst inside.
“Boqay hay,” Sonya said. She leaped out of her chair, fluttering over to them.
“Didn’t you get my letter??” Vicky snapped.
“No.”
“Hmm,” Vicky said. “Oh yeah!”
She reached for her back pocket.
“EW!” Sara Smilehappygirl said. “Butt touching!”
“That’s weird. I must of dropped it,” Vicky said. She turned to face Sonya. “NO annoying! I’ve had one heck of a week.”
“Boqay,” Sonya said.
Vicky and Sara went to unpack. Of course, Sonya followed them.
“Am I allowed to ask questions involving underwear?” Sonya asked.
“AWAY!” Vicky screamed,
“No, its ok!” Sara said.
Vicky slowly turned to her, growling.
Sonya sat down on the bed.
“So, how’s you’re whole happy thing going?” Vicky asked, unpacking her stuff.
“It’s going GREAT!” Sara announced happily. “So much so that I’ve. . . Adopted my own platypus.”
Sara held out a palm-sized platypus in her hand.
“I named her Lovely. Lovely the platypus!” Sara cried happily.
“Um. . . Will it ever grow?” Sonya asked.
“I think so,” Sara giggled.
“Oh,” Sonya replied.
“OK I’m confused. Buying a miniature platypus proves you are happy HOW?” Vicky asked.
“Think of it as a personal rainbow that I live to carry around!” Sara said.
“Hey who wants to clog dance??” Vicky cried.
The next days went by in total laid-back peace.
After Vicky had carefully spelled out the contents of the missing letter for Sonya, her little sister completely back off, and Vicky had the opportunity to relax.
Clovervicky may have been held off!

No comments:

Post a Comment