Thursday, May 28, 2009

Chapter 35 - Maria's Engine Friend

Maria woke up early on Monday morning so she could go to school.
“Ugh ew oh my God I hate school ew but I love college,” Maria said.
After getting ready, Maria left a note for Gabby and went outside to her airplane.
Strange.
The engine wouldn’t start.
“Oh my @#$! God,” Maria groaned. “A perfect start to the perfect day.”
She got out of her plane, and went to the engine. She knew her plane inside and out, and it was never broken for long.
She lifted up the hood.
And gasped, stifling a scream.
“Why hellooooo there, loooooooooooooover,” Dante smirked, flicking his hair ever so slowly.
Maria screamed and stumbled back, barely holding back vomit.
“OH MY GOD EW SECURITY EW 911!” Maria screamed.
Dante crawled out of the engine, advancing towards her.
“Wanna kiss?” he asked.
“HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!” Maria screamed.
“Shh,” Dante whispered, gently putting a finger to her lips. She spat on it before he could.
Maria kicked out. Dante fell backwards, clutching his injured (and possibly shattered) shin.
Gabby, awoken by the battle cries, ran outside.
She kicked Dante furiously.
“Oh hay Gabby,” Maria said.
“Who’s he?” Gabby asked.
“Dante. I’m his obsession. Apparently, now he stalks me,” Maria explained, kicking him again.
Dante got up and stumbled over to them. Gabby pulled out a kitchen knife.
“AHHHH!”
“GO MARIA, I’LL HOLD HIM OFF!!”
“EEEEEEEEEEEEE!”
Maria took off racing down the street, screaming. She grabbed her bike, and began to speed away.
“WATCH OUT HE HAS A MOTORCYCLE!”
Before she knew it, Maria was knocked off her bike. Dante was hovering over her.
“WHY ARE YOU SO GROSS!?!?”
Gabby jumped on his back, tackling him to the ground. Maria took off running again, panting heavily.
She crashed into Kristen Kripple, yanked her out of her wheelchair, flung her to the ground, sat down, realized that the wheelchair didn’t really make her go any faster, got up, and ran away again.
“MAAAAAAARIA! PLEASE! I WAS JK!” Dante said.
Maria stopped running. Dante and Gabby caught up to her.
“Oh,” Maria said. “Well, how do you know where I live???”
“Um Google Earth. I hacked it, and made it show everyone’s address,” Dante explained.
“Ew computer nerd,” Gabby said, kicked him in the shin, and left.
“You didn’t have to stalk me, fool,” Maria said.
“I know. I just wanted to ask you to the movies, but then I saw a rat in your engine, and I was trying to catch it, and my sleeve got caught, and I spent my vacation in the engine,” Dante said.
“Goodness!” Maria exclaimed. “That explains why you smell so bad!”
“Yeah. I’m starving. Can I come into your house and - “
“No,” Maria said.
She got in her plane and flew away.

No comments:

Post a Comment