Thursday, May 28, 2009

Chapter 31 - The Supul Orb

Vicky stared ahead in shock.
Dante was holding it!
THE SUPUL ORB!!
The Supul orb, when held by one with a Supul power, instantly absorbed all traces of Supul within a mile radius.
It was supposedly missing for the past 9, 710, 376, 772 years, but now, apparently Dante Multiplex carried it around in his pocket.
After the room was drained of all Supul and everyone was reverted back to their human form, Vicky burst free of the cabinet and hurried over to Dante.
“Um Dante 2 questions one what are you doing here two how did you get the Supul orb??” Vicky demanded.
“I will answer later but now I am hungry,” Dante replied, and left.
Vicky blinked.
Everyone was fine, though once again hospitalized. Thus, the next day, Maria, Logan, Conrad, Vicky, and Sara were the only ones who showed up to class.
“Boqay you can do whatever the crap you want I’ma go bush my tongue,” Noriega said and left.
The 5 sat thee silently for around 20 minutes. Vicky got up and left without any explanation. Everyone else followed.
“I’m looking for Dante,” Vicky explained half an hour later.
“Oh, why didn’t you just say so?” Maria asked, stepping aside and revealing Dante crouched behind her.
“I was just leaving,” Dante said quickly, his face turning red.
“Whateva. Dante, how you got tat orb o’ Supul?” Vicky asked.
“I like Maria,” Dante giggled, reaching out to pet her head. She ducked out of the way.
“ANSWER!” Vicky demanded.
“Vicky, why do you care so much?” Logan asked.
“I just do, qay??” Vicky cried.
“I got it because it’s my own family heirloom from the beginning of time. We just didn’t mention it for almost a trillion years,” Dante explained.
“Didn’t. . . so, wait! Your ancestor ended the Supul War of 9 billion BC!” Vicky gasped.
“Um yeah sure,” Dante said.
“Vicky, why do you care so much?” Conrad asked.
“Ask one more time,” Vicky growled,” and I’ll KILL you.”
“Vicky, why do you - “ Sara began. Vicky lunged at her, claws extended.
“I was just gonna say ‘always have a ponytail’!” Sara gasped.
Vicky backed off.
Everyone was silent.
“Is the interview over?” Dante asked.
“ONE MORE THING!” Vicky screamed.
“OK. . .?” Dante said.
“Um do you keep the orb under extreme protection and surveillance at night or do you just keep it on your night stand?” Vicky asked.
“Umm I keep it in my locker at the basement, which has a combination so complicated no one will ever figure it out,” Dante replied.
“Hmm. . .,” Vicky thought.
“Over?” Dante asked.
“Yes.”
“Boqay then. If you will just leave me and Maria alone. . .,” Dante said.
“EW OH MY GOD NO!” Maria screamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment