Friday, July 17, 2009

Chapter 61 Miley's suggestion

“Gosh she really trains Maria to the max!” Conrad said.
He and Logan were watching Miley train Maria for the climb over the tall, scary mountain.
“No way Miley, let alone Maria, will ever be able to scale that mountain,” Logan said.
“I already did! I do 4 times a day!” Miley said.
“Miley, these physical and mental challenges are killing me. How about we take a 20 year break,” Maria groaned.
“This is all for the greater good! And who knows, this may prove to be handy someday.”
“Anyway, I can't really focus,” Maria said, doing squat thrusts. “I'm 2 confused over the whole Katie-Vicky thing.”
“Yeah that is really weird,” Conrad agreed.
“Who wants to bet it has something to do with the Supul orb?!” Logan asked.
“Why don't you try like asking them what all this crap is about?” Miley asked.
“No way. Sara just tried to talk to Vicky about it and Vicky freaked out, and, like, thrashed about,” Conrad said.
“Arm circles!” Miley ordered.
“It has to be more than just the Supul orb. We were all there, plus Sara. Both hate Sara,” Maria said.
“You think it has something to do with Sara? I'm not so sure... maybe something else,” Miley said.
“But what else is there? And how do we figure out what it is?! This is so confusing! I'm going to sleep!” Logan cried.
“Let's see,” Miley said. “You guys tried asking her. You stalked them. Maybe... you can take a slow but simple approach and try to become their friends? Then they'll trust you, and might tell you!”
“OMG!” the pod cried.
“That might work,” Conrad said.
“Pssh yeah,” Miley said. “Push ups!”
“NO! We need Maria and you to help us out with becoming their friends,” Conrad said.
“I think Katie is frightening. Let's only befriend Vicky. Please!” Maria said.
“Fine boqay whatever,” Logan said.
“Find out Vicky's favorite food, and feed her a piece everyday. That's how I befriended Allison Iraheta,” Miley said.
“That would work. But what could her favorite food possibly be? Human flesh?!” Conrad scratched his chin.
“Maybe we should try apples,” Maria suggested.
“I know! Let's ask Allison!” Logan cried. He then grabbed Miley's phone, and called Allison.
“Wtf...,” Miley muttered.
Allison answered.
“Oh hay Miley!”
“Not Miley,” Logan said. “But I hear you have a food calculator. Please tell me Victoria Joe Apple's favorite food.”
“Boqay hold on,” Allison replied.
“Hot dogs!” Allison said a couple of seconds later. “But be careful: she only likes them if you call them 'weenies'.”
Logan hung up.
“We gotta brew up a batch of weenies!” he said.
“Oh here have these. I keep them beneath my chin,” Miley said.

No comments:

Post a Comment