Friday, July 17, 2009

Chapter 73 BFFs

Today, Justin was teaching Sara computer language.
“BFA means Butterfly Fly Away,” Justin said.
“Oooh! My ex-friend Vicky always used to call me BFF! What does that even mean?!” Sara asked.
“Best friend forever,” Justin said.
Justin had also taught Sara about AIM. Both were in the Mixer with some weird guy named Tribez.
Tribez: U seen my wife? she has weird hair
SmilesGo4Miles: Um no.
TinkleYourHeart: no...?
Tribez: AW, MAN! U guys are pointless!
Tribez has signed off at 11:59:48AM.
Justin and Sara sat, waiting for someone else to sign in.
It never happened.
Sara sighed.
“What's wrong?” Justin asked.
“My life!” Sara cried.
“...?”
Sara though. Could she trust Justin? Or would it just end out horribly, like... everything else?
She looked up.
“Justin, can you keep a secret?”
“Sure...”
“Can I tell you something?”
“You can tell me anything! We're BFFs, aren't we?” Justin smiled.
Sara laughed.
“Yeah. We are,” she said.
“So what's on your mind?” Justin asked.
Sara took a deep breath.
“2 years ago, I meant a boy named Ryan Verybadword, right? We started going out, for a long time. Until just recently, in fact...”

“Wow,” Justin said when she finished.
Tribez has signed back on at 9:35:43PM.
Tribez: u guys SURE u didnt see my wife?! Shes always going missing!!!!!!!
SmilesGo4Miles: SRRY, BUDDY!! KIND OF GOING THRU SOMETHING RIGHT NOW. PLZ HOLD.
TinkleYourHeart: dood, get out of this chat!

No comments:

Post a Comment