Friday, July 17, 2009

Chapter 77 Seeking Amy

“Let's try to find Vicky. One of us needs to become her BFF, remember?” Logan asked.
“Well, duh. And Katie has the category locked up, I would say” Conrad replied.
“Sara said being her friend would be very trying,” Maria said.
Vicky walked up to them.
“What's trying?” she asked.
“Um... the Climb,” Maria quickly said.
“By any chance would you have seen my BFF Amy? We were supposed to meet here,” Vicky said.
“AMY?!” all 3 cried.
“Who the HECK is Amy?” Logan asked.
“My BFF. You'll be able to find her because her hair is 7 feet long and shaped like a tongue,” Vicky explained.
The pod quickly split up. The goal: find Amy before Vicky or Katie.
Just as Logan passed a shrub, he heard a sniffling.
“Huh?”
He stepped back. A hunched figure was crying in the middle of the bush.
“Amy?”
Amy turned around.
“Oh hay completely random stranger. I'm sad,” Amy said.
“Why?”
“Because I got my hair caught in a food processor and it all came off,” Amy sobbed.
“Hay can you tell me Vicky's dark secret? Like why she's friends with Katie?” Logan asked.
“No way! Jasmine told Allison that after Kris tried to figure out Vicky's secret, Danny almost killed him!”
She sighed.
“None of that would have happened if Vicky hadn't given Matt a second chance. Adam was already about to kill him anyway.”
“Just tell me!” Logan said.
“I cannot tell you, Logan Grace!”
“WHY?!”
“This is gonna sound weird, but I don't really... exist,” Amy confessed.
“You know what? I really don't care.”
Logan got up. Maria and Conrad were standing behind him.
“I find Amy. But she's too weird to even bother,” Logan said.
Conrad ducked down into the bush.
“All I found was this letter,” he said upon resurfacing.
It read:
“Dear Logan Grace,
I'm sorry I couldn't stay in this dimension any longer. Cybertron was in danger, and I had to go help it.
Tell Vicky I had to go home and rethink my life.
See you in 73 years!
If not your friend, yo inner gansta
Amy Zornkle
Freethinker.”

No comments:

Post a Comment